Step-by-Step Guide to Entry Process
- Go to https://www.iwfmasters.info/.
- Click on Click here to create a new username.
- Enter User Name, e-mail address, and password, and click "Sign up."
- Check your e-mail for a message from IWFMasters Admin.
(If an e-mail message does not arrive, check Spam and Junk folders; if no message is found,
send a message requesting assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Click on the link in the e-mail message that you received.
- Click on Click here to go to your entry status page.
- Click on Click here to begin or edit your entry.
- On "Weightlifter Entry Form," fill in all requested information; every field is required.
- Note: You must enter your exact bodyweight as recorded at your qualifying meet,
not your bodyweight category.
- When all information has been entered, click on "Save Entry."
- Read and verify that all information is correct, then check the boxes provided,
and then click on "Submit Entry."
- Check your e-mail for a message confirming your submission.
- Wait until the week of May 1–7; during that week, e-mail notification will be sent to the 800
top-ranked lifters, instructing them to pay their entry fees to their national chair.
- You can check the status of your entry at any time by using your User Name and password to
log back in to the system.
- If you have any questions at any time, send an e-mail message to email@example.com.